BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Monday, May 30, 2011

Well It's Officially Summertime!

This week August participants were able to sign up for classes. Unfortunately my school is lame and I don’t get credit for the classes :( . But being the overachieving student that I am, I decided that I am going to take a class just for fun! I figured since I wasn’t receiving credit I am going to take the class that seemed to be the most fun! So I am taking…

 Exploring Disney Heritage!
-The website describes the class as… Take a journey back in time discovering the roots of The Walt Disney Company. Learn about Walt's vision through exploring historical milestones. I am excited! I can't wait. I am taking the class on Thursdays from 4 to (well I don't remember what time it ends).
Right now I am enjoying my dad by relaxing and watching the free DVD that Disney sends out. I just can't wait until I am there again! Only 64 days until I am there for vacation and 70 days until I check in! Until then I am just trying to enjoy summer! Ballgames, Amusement parks, movies and of course work will occupy my time until August! My best friend has an idea to throw me a Pirate themed going away party! I dont know if it will happen but I hope it does! I hope everyone is enjoying your summer and I hope you have a zip a dee doo dah day!!!

I apologize for the strange font and the white squares around the text. At the moment my blog hates me and will not cooperate!



 

 

 

 

0 comments: