BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

1 more month to go!!!

When I woke up this morning I was extremely excited because I knew what today was! July 8th! Which means I only have one more month until check in. I am very excited and also a little bit nervous. Doubts keep filling my mind, I keep wondering what will happen to me in a month. Will I like my location?, my managers?, my apartment? living on my own?  I am very optimistic and I have high hopes and I know I will love it. Its just "pre cp jitters".  Anyway I cant wait to be there and have the time of my life. I have started packing, I got some stuff for the apartment and I have packed a few hoodies just in case. I need to buckle down and start packing because I only have 3 weeks until I leave for Florida (Vacation!). I don't know what else to say except that I can't wait for this blog to get more interesting in the next month!

I'm Almost There!

0 comments: