BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Its almost time!

So yesterday I heard the worst news ever! My favorite baseball player Colby Rasmus was being traded from the St Louis Cardinals (Best team ever IMO) to the Toronto Blue Jays (way to far away!) Needless to say I was very upset. I know what your wondering what does this have to do with the college program and this blog. Well you see the Blue Jays play The Rays (Tampa) next week and my father (being the nice guy he is) decided that we should push our vacation up a day so I can go see Rasmus play! So I am very excited not only do I get to see my favorite player play I also leave one day earlier and I  get an afternoon on the beach! Then it is off to Disney to spend 5 days before I check in! I can't believe that I'm almost there!!!

0 comments: