BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

And then the phone rang....

It Finally Happened!


So I can’t believe I am just now right a blog entry over my interview. I set up my interview for 10:30 a.m. central time. So I woke up at 9:30 that way I could be wide awake for the interview. At 10:25 I went and sat at my kitchen table by 10:27 I was pacing around my kitchen. I’m not a very patient person when it comes to important things! 10:30 rolled around and no call. I thought to myself oh no big deal I’ve read that they usually are a few minutes late. At 10:37 the phone rang. I was so excited I think I almost dropped the phone. The woman that interviewed me was named Rhonda and she was SO nice! We actually talked about a lot she was really friendly and I felt comfortable talking to her. She asked me what my top two rolls were. Which I responded Attractions and Hospitality. She asked me a lot about the two rolls. We had a couple of laughs and she told me that they usually try to get back to us in 3 to 4 weeks. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. If I do not get accepted I will be okay I’m just a sophomore and I have plenty of other opportunities to apply. Before the interview Attractions was my first choice but in the interview she asked me a lot of Hospitality questions and now I’m thinking I would really enjoy working Hospitality. I really do not remember a whole lot about my interview questions. A lot of the questions were about previous work experience. I am replaying everything in my mind and there are a few things that I would like to do over but hey you can’t change the past! Anyways I am hoping and praying for a good turnout! Good luck to those applying and waiting on those purple folders. :)


0 comments: