BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 17

Todays question is...

Favorite Restaurant?

Well to be honest my family doesn’t usually eat on property, we are very picky eaters so it’s just better for us to go to a chain restaurant. But we have eaten at a few. Last year we ate at

Whispering Cannon located at the Wilderness Lodge Resort. We also have eaten at Chef Mickey’s, Rainforest Café, and The Crystal Palace. My family would disagree about which restaurant I liked better (they like Whispering Cannon) but I really enjoyed the Crystal Palace, because of how pretty it is, the characters and good memorites of my brother marching in the Pooh parade (I know what your thinking aww thats cute, No its not! he was 20 at the time.) I am not much on breakfast and that’s basically all we eat at Disney so it’s probably not good to have me answer this question.

I would post the pictures of me and my family eating at the Crystal Palace but... my brother dropped his camera in the water when boarding the Pirates of the Caribbean (probably to get rid of the pooh parade pictures)  so here is a picture from Google images.


Oh and my favorite quick service resteraunt is...
Colombia Harbor House
(just for you Glenda!)


0 comments: