BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 & 16

So I missed yesterdays question... See I told you I was forgetful but anyways yesterday and todays questions are...

Favorite Walt Disney World Resort?

                         So the Disney resorts I have stayed at are:
All Star (Sports)
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans French Quarter
Port Orleans Riverside
Caribbean Springs
Dolphin (not technically Disney, but oh well)
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Wilderness Lodge
Of those my favorite is Wilderness Lodge. It’s a great resort and from our room we could see the Magic Kingdom fireworks (Amazing!) It has a great theme and it is so peaceful.

And the resort I am dieing to stay at is The Boardwalk Inn Resort




And todays question is...

Favorite snack to grab in the parks?

Delicious Disney Cupcakes!



0 comments: