BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »
DIStickers.com Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let it snow (or not!)

Tomorrow is a very important day!  At 10:30 in the morning I am going to answer the phone with sweaty palms (ew) and hopefully have a great interview and by 11:00 it will all be over with and I can finally breathe again. After another long restless night I finally got some sleep and awoke to 4 or more inches of snow on the ground. I’m usually okay with snow but not today. I had to get home in time so I could prepare for the interview and be well rested for the morning. But my apartment complex is at the bottom of a hill and my car does not handle in snow to well, not to mention my car covered by snow! Luckily I have great friends at school that helped me clean off my car and get it up the hill. Yay for awesome SIC athletes!!!! So I made it home and I still feel extremely nervous!!! So wish me luck!!!
Special shout out to Ernest, Gabi, Katie, and Ellie for helping  clean off my car (luv you all)!

0 comments: